Monday 18 November 2013

Let's go Marlies!----My first alive ice hockey game

As everyone knows, ice hockey is the national game of Canada. Someone said, if you want to learn more about Canada, a ice hockey game would be a good choice.
 
 I’m so appreciated my school gave us the opportunity to watch a hockey game, Toronto Marlies VS Texas Stars. Once coming into the stadium, I could feel a strong atmosphere of Marlies home. The mascot and dance crew are very attractive and cheerful. Everyone was happy and excited. It seemed like this was not only a game, it’s a big party. People cheered for Toronto Marlies, “Go, Mralies, GO! ”, “Let’s go Marlies!”. Soon, I was influenced by them, and attended them to cheer our team. At that moment, I felt a very strong sense of home. It told me that I was a Torontonian, and I was so proud of that.  After shooting out, Toronto Marlies won! It gave a good result for this game.
 
I’m really highly appreciated my school gave me this chance to learn more about this city. Hope we can have more chances to feel Toronto, my new home.
 



















 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures, Chang (what's new?)!
    Could you pls add a thank-you note? You could mention how the tickets benefited your party or what anyone in your group said.

    ReplyDelete